Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Osage Beach

Elder Babb and Martin came up P day and we had a good time; gosh I miss that guy he is so funny and he is with Babb who is my other favorite person. So that was good especially after the week we just had. This week was better but it is getting very cold and I hate the cold. It was supposed to snow yesterday but we got lucky but it will be snowing pretty soon. Fall is kind of over and there are no leaves on the trees which was super cool because we don't really have fall back home. This week was pretty good we found a couple of less actives people who are good people just live about 50 to 60 miles away from the church and aren't very wealthy to begin with so they just can't make it to church but they are pretty cool guys and they have nice families so I hope we can influence them to come back to church and have them receive the blessings of going to church and progressing further so yeah some good stuff. We have been doing a lot of less active work and it is going fairly well. The problem with the lake is that when fall started everybody moved out and now if we go out and try to contact people they are all gone so that is a problem and there aren't a lot of people over here to start with, unless you go back into the hills where the inbreds eat you. So I guess that will be our next plan of attack; teaching blue hill people haha just joking we are not supposed to go to Ivy Bend. Well as DJ is back out of the mental hospital and they took her girls away from her so that sucks and it just makes it more complicated for us to teach her and her family. So just another speed bump and what not. Just try to maintain some optimism and do what is right that is all I can do I can't make choices for other people. You know what I am kind of excited for Thanksgiving even though it won't be at home, I am still just excited. Six flags huh? I bet that was really fun, don't worry it sucks for me but I know when both Parker and Jared were on their mission they got the same letter and all of that stuff. So I'm not bummed at all in fact I don't like riding roller coasters at all there is nothing fun about riding strapped into a seat going 80 miles an hour on a big track that does flips and spins and stuff like that. Who would want to waste their veterans day doing something silly like that? You guys missed out I got to go to Target and read gun magazines then I went to eat lunch then we played basketball at the church. So in reality you guys missed out I think I had the more fun veterans day. Cold Missouri weather vs. sunny California weather hah! you guys missed out and the Temple you mean that awesome beautiful building where we do sacred ordinances that are just awesome and you feel so good. Yeah don't know how that would be spiritual uplifting? Seeing someone besides me on their mission yeah have fun with that. haha Just kidding it sounded like an awesome weekend. Well momma bear and family I love ya.

No comments:

Post a Comment