Thursday, December 12, 2013

Osage Beach


Well hey I don't have a super long letter this week. Wow sounds like everything is going really good around home and 56 that sounds awesome I am not super cold up here I mean I think we are avergaing around 25 or so and it actually is kind of nice I am not going to lie I thought I was going to hate it. I mean I do hate it but its not bad. We had a little snow but not a whole lot so its not bad.

Well things went okay this week, DJ now has a baptism date for the 11 of January and we are taking her cigarettes away from her Friday so here comes the second time she is going to try to quit smoking we'll see what happens. No really cool stories we did go back up to visit the goat people and luckily the snow kind of takes away the smell of the goat but the Goat no longer has a head it has decomposed or coyotes or the dogs ate it. So you have a huge Goat head which is now a skeleton and the body is still there. I actually took a picture of it. Kind of cool right. 

Well I guess that is all I have, just know that I am enjoying myself and the gospel is true. I wish the best for Jordan and Bishop Lines and all of them. Love you guys.
This is how I dress for winter

Yuck...headless goat.


No comments:

Post a Comment