Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Camdenton


Well I'll comment on your week before I ramble on. That sounds awesome Both me and Green are totally bummed about the temple opening and all that. He will be able to see it at the end of May though so he is excited. The rain is pretty awesome I like when it rains except for on days when I want to go to the lake. It snowed again this weekend not really bad but I am sick of cold Missouri weather it sucks. I am glad to hear that everything is doing good and what the heck why is Thomas in Hawaii I want to go to Hawaii. JK but that is pretty sweet.

Okay well now for what happened this week, it started off just like any other week P-day, service at thrift shop, see some people, blah blah. Then we got a text from Eldon which is the third area in the lake region and they said Elder Trantham hurt his leg just wanted to let you know. Well we called a bit later and he broke his leg which was quite the shock. So we went to go see him and ask what was up and all those break your leg type of questions and it was a bummer the poor guy. So in the next couple of days President called him and said that he was going to send him home to get surgery and that he could heal there and come out when he was able to get around a little better. I felt really bad Trantham is a good guy he actually came out with me and he is a convert and you could tell that him being out here was a challenge but going home and then trying to come out again that would be tough. Well so what happens next is that his companion Elder Brian who is a funny guy is now with me and Green and we are covering the Camdenton, Osage area and Eldon so it is pretty fun with the three of us it can get kind of crazy. Well so that is the big news that happened. Other than that we are all having a blast running around trying to find peeps to come unto Christ and witness miracles in their own lives, no biggie.

The reason we weren't able to e-mail yesterday is because when snow falls people become pansies and it all shuts down. So the Library was not opened yesterday. Also another fun thing we went to Bishop S's house for dinner the other day and he lives down by the lake on a hill. Well since I don't have a truck anymore we attempted several times to get up his hill and we couldn't make it. Then he was hook up a chain from his car and give us a boost, but it was cold and kind of sketchy and we couldn't find a good place to hook up to. So we spent the night and waited for day and the Sun to help soften the ice a bit. So we got up and they made us breakfast and then we attempted again but we didn't make it and then we got shovels and started working and well the next time we made it. Hooray! that was pretty fun. Let the good times roll. I glad I live in a place with no snow and ice it is a pain and stupid. Well that is all I got I'll send some pics. Actually I was able to recover most of it because I downloaded some program on the church's library computer and 4 hours later I got most of them back. Hooray.

No comments:

Post a Comment