Well howdy I am doing just fine well not exactly so every
time I get a companion I really like I only get them for a transfer what is up
with that I don't understand that it's like come on...he just got here.
Well the big news is that I am getting transferred to Sallisaw Oklahoma.
I guess that will officially make me a :"four-stater" which is something to be
proud of. I have to train a brand new missionary I hope he is not a tool. This second
year I have had companions that I really like so I hope my streak does not end.
But I will be with Powers no longer which is sad but I am happy about leaving
Kansas.
I didn't feel any earthquakes last night.
I guess hold off on
the package and I wear a 9 and I can get fit into a 91/2 but 9 suits me best.
At this point I don't care what color anything is all of my clothes are old and
ragged I will talk about that a little later. Well It sounds like everybody has
after vacation syndrome which is really cool I think.
Did you guys go to
Tucker's farewell
Well as for my week it was really good mixed with some bad.
The poison Ivy that Powers had last week really spread and destroyed him this
week as we ran around in the humidity on our bikes and he sweated it just
spread throughout his entire body and it was pretty gross looking it looked
like leprosy and so when he could he would tape paper towels to his arms to
keep all the juice from spreading which was also nasty he looked like a mummy
sometimes. Well Wednesday afternoon he had enough and we went to Urgent Care
and they gave him a shot and medication and told him to take it easy for a few
days. So we only went out when we had appointments and tried to get rides as
much as possible.
Thursday we got permission to go to Kansas City temple with
recent converts and that was the highlight of the week. The Mullenaux's drove
our entire crew up there which was a Less Active guy who is returning to
activity and two recent Converts. Elder and Sister Mullenaux are to kind for us
they said that they would help with the baptisms and that they scheduled us in
at the 5 o clock session which was awesome man I forgot how great it was to be
in the temple and we saw one of the new movies which was exciting. The only
problem is that dressing in all white I used one of my shirts and it was
embarrassing because while I was in all white my shirt looked yellow. Elder
Mullenaux jokingly said, "I was surprised they didn't kick you
out" but the temple was awesome.
As for our investigators they are doing good the two
baptisms are now moved to August so it is a bummer that I won't see them. I
guess in Sallisaw one of Power's friends is there right now and me and the new
guy will take over I guess they have two baptisms that are happening in August
as well so that will be exciting for the new guy I wish I would have seen a
baptism in my first area. So that is all with me I think probably had a few
other things that I meant to write but I didn't but yeah I will give you my new
address in no time. I will also give you some Kansas City pics.
No comments:
Post a Comment