Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Fort Scott


Hey Mom so remember you said a long time ago that there was an Elder from my Mission that moved into the ward? You told me it was Elder Matherson or something like that? Well it was only slightly wrong. I am now with Elder Powers the same Powers family that moved into the ward. He showed me the exact picture that you had on the newsletter.

Sooooooo... Transfers went as usual we got dumped on with rain and I hung out with the other Elders going out to HuHot and pouring on the Hot Sauce so my system can get destroyed which it did... what a great moment. Well than I waited and the Van came in and out popped Green and Elder Brian my homies and they said, "Dude you are getting Elder Powers." Probably said a few more things I can't remember then Green said "Isn't it crazy that he moved into your Ward back home." Then everything clicked and I was what the FLUFF? So that was cool and I really like Elder Powers he is a really cool guy and I hope I get to stay with him for a while.

To answer your other question about the lady. Pittsburg is like the nicest Kansas area in the mission and it belongs to the Sisters I would love to go watch football but I have no car to get there. It is maybe a little over 30 minutes away from good ol' Fort Scott. I don't exactly need anything except like a whole new wardrobe but other then that I think I am good.

Well I am glad you saw the Anvil launch that was one of the greatest things ever Oh Man it blew my mind I couldn't believe get ready for Anvil Launches back home.

Well it sounds like everything is going good back home. Wisdom Teeth, Grumpy summer school kid, the lake, shooting stars, pulling dana logic... man the list goes on and on.

That 7 on 7 things sounded pretty good. Wait Gilbert's quarterback is from Texas and he has a body guard I don't know but that sounds kind of stupid he is not Moses or Brad Pitt why does he need a bodyguard, but yeah that sounds cool man I would love to watch sports right now.

Well anyways things are going good We are probably going to have to push a our baptism dates back. Big J doesn't feel like he is quite ready so he wants it pushed back a little bit. C is going to take a little time she is having disagreements with the commandments I think I wrote a little about that last week or two weeks ago I can't remember but that is where they are at. There is this older lady named D who I think is getting closer.
 
We met this crazy kid the other day who is the son of our old branch president. He stopped us on the street one day and said come down to the end of the street. I think this was Elder Powers first day in Fort Scott well we both got a bad feeling and so we went the other way. So a day later we went down to try by another person and I saw the car and I was like, "OH I think that was the old branch president's son" so we knocked on his door and yeah he is creepy. After we said that one day we would go on a picnic we left and kind of vowed never to go back. We meet a lot of weird people but this guy was like bad feeling weird so we are avoiding him. We then later heard that he is okay but he is very dangerous when not on his meds and we clearly saw that so yeah crazy right. I will try not to get murdered.
 
your son

No comments:

Post a Comment