Thursday, May 29, 2014

Fort Scott

Hey what's up.

Well this week went around and visited some of the people we have been working with and it went okay. J the guy that has the next baptism date has been having personal troubles with his roommate, which is lady that parked a camper trailer in his yard. She is kind of worthless and doesn't do anything and that is stressing him out so yeah that was kind of a bummer.
 
C, the other investigator with a date, yesterday didn't commit to anything of the law of chastity and I had an allergy attack in the middle of the lesson. My eyes about bursted out of my head, but yeah she had a problem with everything brought up which is just ridiculous and it was late and we just didn't want to deal with it so that is for this upcoming week again. She has a sister that is lesbian and she said that she said if it ever came to it she couldn't be sure with us about having a partner which was weird because every person I met so far was either one way or the other. No inbetweeners, she is not lesbian b
 
ut she is just weird. I guess that is upbringing which is very strange how different people turnout. Well sounds like graduation went well and summer is kicking off, So have a good summer,,,

That is all I have this week. I know kind of lame. Oh we have transfer calls this Saturday and both Elder Green and Freeman return home next week. Which is crazy.

No comments:

Post a Comment