Monday, May 5, 2014

Fort Scott

Really? I mean there is 260 missionaries and I am stuck in Kansas so I don't know a whole lot of the peeps in the mish, but that is cool I'll have to track him down or something we have a Zone Conference this Wednesday and it is out of three zones so I have a good chance of seeing him. Dang no Brick who are we going to rely to have all the super cool adrenaline junky stories. Colton told me a bit ago that there were so many people moving in and out that the Ward is unrecognizable now. That is sad our ward is so great I entertain Elder Cheney about the good stories from our ward.

Well sounds like a lot of fun this week with dance and volleyball and all the goods. That would be crazy if you drove through Fort Scott it would be like thirty seconds and you would be disappointed because that was all of the town but you would have a pretty good chance seeing me on my bike we are always out. I kind of want to go to Tennessee. Maybe Elder Cheney and I can take the day off and go with you guys. Jokes, Jokes.

Well this week is very good we are having a blast with all the fun people that Kansas offers I will tell you a quick awesome story about R real quick.

So we were over and we were doing a mock baptismal interview lesson and I got to the question have you committed a serious crime? Well he says, "Well one time I was bounty hunting..." All the good stories start with that. Well he goes on to tell us that he used to do bounty hunting for his uncles bail bond business and he was tracking down some guy and he said he kicked down this one door and found the guy he was looking for and a girl breaking the law of chastity and the guy reached down and R thought he was grabbing a gun when he was really trying to grab his pants and "Bam" He kind of left us on a cliffhanger for a couple seconds, so I got super worried and was like, "Oh man we will have to get President to interview him, and we'll have to push it back, and a load of other stuff went through my mind." Well then R said he just knee-capped the guy and the guy later on forgave him and they are friends, but he still felt bad about what he did so we talked about forgiving ourselves and stuff like that. It was kind of crazy because we actually had one of our members with us. He was cool with it though (the member). Other than that just seeing crazy people and having fun. We have two more dates to be baptized Jon 24th we are pretty confident that he can make that one, and C on the 21st of June. So things are going good.

OH have you guys heard of the show Mountain Monsters we have a couple people here members and investigators who are obsessed and think it is real. They tell us that this group of hillbillies go around the south and Midwest and go searching for monsters and bigfoot and stuff and it reminds me of that one dude in Montana at the vortex, but these people go out and try to catch them. So they are telling us about this show and we are laughing like, "there is no way that is real..." Then they are like, "Elders its real" dead serious. So I think that is kind of funny maybe you guys could pull up an episode for family night. Well that is all I have for you guys. Peace.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment