Well this week was better. Yesterday was actually pretty cool the whole mission was invited to Tulsa to hear an address from Bishop Dean M. Davies second counselor in the presiding bishopric of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. Bro. Migliori rented a big Van and took us and 11 other missionaries from the zone. It was a fun trip and it was an awesome talk he talked a lot about sacrifice and not getting discouraged and being obedient and praying for the love of the people that we are serving it was muy bien.
The rest of the week was pretty good we visited a lot of people and we are just basically helping them understand that we are the true church with the authority of God. They have a hard time understanding that. The guy that was closest to Baptism, he was pretty close but he moved to Claremore so that sucked. We are officially teaching a JW she is a nice lady who is a JW I hope it goes well we won't know until Friday that is when we set up the appointment. The other guy who was a JW is not a baptized member he just believes in some of their stuff he is fun. .
I heard Parker went shooting with Ralph why wasn't I invited; come on that was like my dream.
Another thing is that Saturday the elders in the ward were in charge of cleaning the church. Me and Elder Bunch were the only ones that showed up hooray we spent a long time cleaning than after that Bro. Migliori called us to the Williams who are related to the Gilbert's vice principal Mcdowell and we moved some furniture than we went to Migliori's and helped him fix the transmission on his truck I enjoyed it. I love Bro. Migliori when he works on cars he wears a doo-rag (not sure if that is how you spell it) but he looks awesome. Well it has been an intersting this week and fun.
There are no Elders in our area, we would have to call and arrange something to go to Springdale to hang out with the Marshalese, Spanish, and English elders. So basically it is just the two of us. I know about HUHOT I was talking with some other elders and they mentioned it I told our zone leaders for a zone outing to HUHOT and they liked it so I am making this happen.
I hope you enjoyed the pictures. We actually have a truck now a Nissan frontier the only Nissan truck in the mission I am excited about that it means I can haul butt on the dirt roads I think it makes elder bunch nervous but its all good.
Oh and one more thing, a tornado hit Tuesday at like 2 a.m. The siren went off which is like a nuclearn attack siren and my head popped off the pillow in excitement and I ran to every window looking for it with my caera out but I couldn't see it. Later from members I found out it was in the country somewhere. I was kind of bummed.
Thanks mom and familia. Much love. Nelson will be officially in Bolivia by next week I think he is excited. Well peace
No comments:
Post a Comment