Wow I read about twenty emails all about Jackson Hole I am going to be honest it was pretty hard to get through all of them and the pictures I miss that place so much. But Oh well I only have to endure that torture one more time.
Well everything was pretty good this week I felt like we were pretty busy with all the baptism stuff and getting stuff set up. K the girl who just got baptized is not the one who hates me; that girl is already baptized and she says I'm okay now. K's baptism was good I'll send you pictures I brought my camera stuff today.
![]() |
| Elder Babb, K and Elder Heywood |
The next two weeks will also be baptisms both girls no guys. So far S is doing really good with the smoking she is holding strong. She gets cravings and goes through withdrawls but she handles them like a champ and we just keep telling her like 14 more days and stuff like that. She reall has a strong desire to be baptized it is pretty amazing to see.
A is the one who backed out last time and she is this Saturday; she came to Katilyn's baptism and we talked to her afterwards. She was really excited and really comforted because I think she understood better the covenants she was making and how it was going to bless her life.
I also found out something kind of amusing we have a very old guy in our ward he is like 80; everyone calls him Norman the Mormon well we were at his house for dinner and he has some family somewhere in either Safford or Thatcher. Well he told us his mom passed away this last year. She was 101 and she was like a big deal when AZ had it centennial she was like one of two people in Arizona that were there from literally the beginning.
Other than working with the three people now two being baptized not much has happened. Oh we had a Zone Meeting and we were already on exchanges with the our District Leader Elder Buck Nasty A.K.A. Buckley and we drove down to Houston which is where they are stationed and they live with members on a farm, so because we missed fireworks we had our own little show that was a pretty good time. We threw firecrackers at each other and I have like three burn marks now.
Other than that I am doing good I'll send the pictures now Elder Babb is still awesome and yeah. Peace


No comments:
Post a Comment