Elder Babb took out my stitches we didn't have time to go to the Hospital.
Sounds Like everything is awesome and crazy but I guess once school starts it will settle down or speed up who knows? Dana should have an easy year if she lets it be easy only she can stress herself out senior year. How is Chris and football Jared is telling me that he is getting pretty big and he was already almost taller than us when I left so good for him can't wait to hear what happens.
This week went by pretty quick the bad news is that S who was supposed to get baptized this last week slipped up and had a couple drags of a cigarette she then called us and told us she was sorry and felt really bad so the baptism will be postponed for a couple of weeks. Good news is we have a few more people we are seeing they are all old people. So hopefully we can bump up our ward age average to 80 instead of 75. I am just joking we do have a ton of older people in our ward and older people and youth are the best ward missionaries because they are not afraid and they care about their friends and stuff so we get a lot of referrals for other older people. It is swell we hear a lot of interesting stories and they are just so nice so I am not complaining. A is doing good she seems to be getting along very well and yeah we still go and see her and answer questions and such so that is nice. I am trying to think of anything else happened. Well I guess that is all I have. Love you guys see ya next week
Peace.
No comments:
Post a Comment