Man sure got your hands full. School, Norwegian Kid, Dana in Norway; if anything got more crazy I would have to say that you were living in Missouri. It was awesome to see Logan I enjoyed that so much. Sorry about the phone I couldn't hear a word you guys were saying on Statton's phone, but I could hear crystal clear on Megan's phone so I talked to Parker. Again I'm sorry but you understand right? It was quite fun. Yeah Colton has his papers in and I think he will be going to Japan. That is my guess. So it will be interesting to see exactly where that old boy goes. That is cool that Thomas knows the politics and economics about his country. I think that our youth should know that stuff instead of who Justin Bieber is dating or when his next haricut is. You know learn something that matters.
Well our week went by pretty fast; the entire thing is going by pretty fast. On the thirteenth it will be my six month mark, crazy right? S the lady who smoked and had to be postponed is scheduled back for this Saturday. It will be good she will be able to officially quit this time she has got that kind of desire to do what is right. This week we have been working with some less actives we have been running into them in random places like Wal-Mart or on the street. Which is a sign that we should help them out. One guy named R is a pretty cool guy he is about 23 and works at a local country radio station even though he hates country music, but he is funny and a normal person. In Missouri you don't meet to many normal people.
As far as other investigators they are doing good. Slowly yet surely it will happen. The best that we visit is still R the jolly old man that looks like Santa Clause. We usually go over and he is watching Ellen or Jerry Springer so it is pretty funny because he has bad things to say about both of those people. "She is Queer" and "What a Smuck." So we enjoy that for a little bit and then we start to teach and usually get about half way into the lesson or a principle and then he interrupts and he spends the rest of the time about a recent problem in his life. That is usually how it goes but surely he will be in the water I don't know if I will be the one but maybe down the road.
Another cool thing is that A's 9 year old son now wants to be baptized. After seeing his Mom be baptized and the change and blessings that come with it, it was only a matter of time. So we went over there and taught J. He is a very nice kid, a little quiet but he is pretty funny. He likes the Wii Michael Jackson dance game. So he all about Michael Jackson. Elder Babb found the Michael Jackson greatest hits CD in Wal-Mart and bought it for him.
One more thing we went into Springfield Tuesday and guess what I got to eat HuHoT!!! Oh and it tasted so very very good. The end results were also very extroadinary as always but well worth it for the meal. Another interesting fact the Bass Pro HQ are in Springfield so we had some extra time and we checked that out. It is like 5 Bass Pros put together it is sweet.
Well keep on going on. Remember to also stay classy.
No comments:
Post a Comment