Monday, August 12, 2013

Lebanon

Well today was a pretty good week a lot happened and I'll try and remember all of it because right now for some reason I am really tired. Well first of all Sharron was baptized, I am sorry I forgot my camera with pictures but I'll try my hardest to remember next week to share those with you guys. It was a very good baptism, Bro G who is Sharron's boyfriend baptized her and pretty soon I'll think they'll get married but we'll see I guess. We had a few investigators at the baptism a lady named J who we just met a couple Sundays ago she is a nice lady going through a tough divorce so we are helping her out as much as we can. And no other than R and R, R is the jolly old man that looks similar to Santa Claus.
 
So everyone we worked with got baptized and now we have a whole lot of new people that just appeared this week to be taught besides our usual investigators. Lebanon is a truly blessed place. There are a few less active people decided they wanted to come back so that is good one is named R I think I mentioned him last time but maybe I didn't well he is a younger guy in his 20's and he wants to come back and he is pretty cool. Then this other guy who we are meeting this week he had a huge battle with cancer I guess so he is now starting to get back on his feet. Some other people we have J who I mentioned above once she gets over the divorce and gets all that stressful junk off her mind she'll be ready. J who is 18 or 19 and is a non member son to a guy in our ward. He is kind of like he is smart and communicates though has some kind of aspergers or something, but he is reading the BOM and Gospel Principles manual like a savage. We haven't spoke to J lately, the guy with CP we saw him a couple weeks back and he still was having physical problems. R and R are as Jolly as ever just being R and R. So that is all that is going on around here.
 
The weather isn't bad really nice actually. It is not very hot and I don't really feel the humidity is so bad; everybody exaggerates it and says its the worse but it is nothing like working in 115-120 heat nothing. Actually we have had a lot of rain lately;I think we have had 5-6 days of straight rain and there has been some flooding especially people who are kind of outside of town. They can't get somewhere because of flooding or their basement is full of water so that has been crazy. So far everybody in the ward is not affected by the mass amounts of rain.
 
The bad news about this week is that I am getting transferred it feels like I just got here which sucks. But I am heading up to Osage Beach which is on Lake of the Ozarks and everybody is telling me it is a cool area and I am excited the only problem is I leave Elder Babb who is the man and my new companion to be is Elder Horlacher who I know kind of. Whatever it is all good because I am still in the same zone and I will see Babb at least once a month. Well I think that is all I got for you guys.
 
Everything sounds great at home school starting everybody getting back to the normal thing I bet Katie is excited that she is not going back to Kino and she gets normal kids. Well tell Seth to keep getting more chubby and in case I don't see you again good afternoon, good evening and goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment