Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Lebanon

Well I didn't know sis Shumway called you I thought that was only for big stuff. I guess you already know but I have three stitches in my nose and I couldn't be happier. That was part of my Fourth of July, we went with some other elders to the Fort Leonard Wood Base Bash. Which is the local army base nearby and we were having a gay old time every single one of us went to Wal Mart earlier that day and bought some America Gear. Well basically on the base it was a big carnival with inflatables kind of like the Houston Carnival and they were having an Army man talent show. Where people would go up there and perform there were some that rapped, played the guitar, and one sang the Hunchback of Notre Dame song he must have been the weird one of the group. Well anyways we were having a good time and we were in line for the obstacle course when I went I was going through pretty fast trying to beat the course record. I then slipped and came down on my fist and then I got up and started running again when I looked down I saw blood and I was like "wow been a long time since I've had a bloody nose" when I came out of the course the others were waiting and they were laughing and we took some pictures. We went over to the food stands to get some napkins and I cleaned it up a little. Babb asked to see it to get another picture and when I took off the napkins he just kind of went "ooohhhoohhffffff" and he was like you split your nose. The other elders looked and all had the same reaction. They showed me a pic and it was pretty gross not like running over your foot with the lawn mower though. Well we went to first aid but since I was not in the service they said they couldn't do anything so Babb drove me back to Lebanon to the civilian hospital and they stitched it up and we missed fireworks. Stupid. Although it was still kind of fun but its all good now it didn't really hurt the only part that hurt is when the doc gave me a shot to numb my nose that hurt but everything else was mild. Well that was my Fourth it was alright.
Ow!

Can the Heywood boys escape the emergency room on their missions?  NO

We have a baptism this weekend for the 9 year old girl we have been teaching. That will be fun she is one of those crazy out of control funny 9 year olds that just entertains you by whatever comes out of her mouth. Kind of like Dana.

Also more good news another investigator has now officially given up smoking and has been clean for 8 days so keep your fingers crossed on that one. Other than that everything is good as grapes. I am just havin a dandy time out her with Babb. All is good and well and gravy. Well Peace Muchachos




Babb has all the pictures I will have him send them to me

No comments:

Post a Comment