Monday, June 24, 2013

Lebanon

So I guess the first thing I got to address is the meeting, because it seems that it was quite a big deal which it was. A whole lot on members stepping up and finding people for the missionaries which is great because it is the best way to do missionary work. Even though knocking on doors is so fun. Ha. The bretheren did say some great things in that conference and it will be interesting to see how everything will play out. I already know it will be fantastic because when a prophet of the Lord speaks and tells the saints to go out and do; well the saints will surely go out and walk the walk. That is the great thing about saints whohooopeee!!

Anyways beside the fact this week was bangin as always. A has a new date. C a 9 year old girl we have been teaching just finished the lessons will have a date. R says he knows it is true and he hasn't even started to read the Book of Mormon, but  I will wait to tell you if it all goes well because  people are unpredictable I learned my lesson from crazy people in Arkansas. RJ is coming along but we haven't been able to see him lately he has been busy. It seems really weird to see them together but when you talk to them and hang out with them; they really are a good couple which is weird but whatever tis all good. J is still kind of the same I think he will come around, and that is how our peeps are doing.


As for Elder Babb and I we are swell. Elder Babb had a little speed bump the doctor forgot to fill up his medication for his insomnia so he didn't sleep a lick in like three days, but it was all settled and now he is back to sleeping 3-4 hours a night. I can't remember if I told you that he was an insomniac but he is. So when I go to bed he will usually stay up and write letters, read, or play the guitar. He is pretty good at the guitar he writes songs and he played me a few a couple weeks ago.

Well well so how is JH is seth just watching tennis or is he out there conquering the world by red headed storm? Man I really wish I could go to jackson just for a couple of days. So Chris, Dad, and Dana are coming up who else is going to be joining or is that the whole gang? Are you guys going to be celebrating a late birthday for Jared? Let me know if you guys do anything new and cool up there this time. Oh I think you will see a bunch of trikes up there. They have two wheels in the front and one in the back and you lay down in them and pedal. I don't know why but they are kind of a big thing now. We rented a tandem trike and I think I would have rather just rode a regular bike but it seems like everyone is going trike crazy.

Well that is all peace to all and have a good time in the Hole.







 

No comments:

Post a Comment