Well all sounds good.
I wasn't hit by any tornadoes this week, just heavy rain storms is all. I like the storms I think it is kind of cool especially coming from Arizona when you never see anything like it.
A little bit about my week I now visited all the investigators that we have and a lot of them are ready to go or really close. We had a baptismal interview for A the other day she is a single mom and she is really cool so it will be awesome once she is baptized which will be in two weeks I think the fifteenth. Some other people we have is RJ who is a sixty year old rough and tough man who has Ostrich skin boots and he is engaged to a 17 year old girl in the ward. It was super weird when I first found out, but now that we have been over there they are a pretty good match for each other. We are teaching an older guy who has cerebral palsy. Some pastor gave him anti stuff so last time we visited we had to clear up a lot of things. We don't bash on other churches stupid people just need to give it a rest those dumb nuts. Last serious guy we have is seventy and his wife; they live in a trailer of course because all normal people here do (that was a joke). But this man is just funny he is Pentecostal so he is loud and proud and yeah that explains and he ignores his preacher and lets us in because he thinks we are good Christians which we are so he is a pretty cool guy just a funny old jolly man kind of like Santa. Well all those people are our serious investigators and then we see a couple recent converts like a 13 year old girl who doesn't like me because she had a crush on Elder Houston who went home and I replaced and a couple less actives. One guy who I can't understand a word he says. For the most part you can understand some people but him I can't so I nod my head and agree with everything and look like an idiot. Its like on that one Seinfeld episode where they don't understand anything that girls says except Kramer so they nod and agree with everything then they find out they volunteered for something outrageous that is what I feel like. That is basically my week it is good and it is just so awesome because a good companion just take a whole lot of stress and everything that comes with it out of the picture; so I am happy.
No comments:
Post a Comment