Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Osage Beach

Well this week was pretty good kind of the same as last week a lot of finding and trying. About the documentary I have to watch it first to make sure it is appropriate because Elder Babb and Woods came up to our area and sometimes we can get a little crazy but I so it should be coming next week sometime. You asked about others, Logan is in Mexico he says he hasn't felt more out of place but he says he has a good comp and he is having a good time. Nelson is doing good he just left his first area and he is in a really nice place so he is excited. That is about all I know bout them. Things are going good here since we only have two suburbs and they probably only consist of like 15 houses we go country road tracting which is a dirt road that has trailers so can't really promise much about being visiting sketchy people, because they are all over the place. Don't worry though I won't go down to Ivy Bend which is a magical place where every rapist, murderer, and meth head in Missouri gathers. The police told the elders before us that they shouldn't go there unless they have a police escort and even the police themselves don't go there unless they absolutely have to. So don't worry I will stay away from there I have only been out there twice and that was twice to many. Well it is getting tough out here I hate cold weather and it is getting colder with every day I hate it. I am going to shoot myself when snow starts falling. Investigators are doing good still kind of stuck with them: Dj is still struggling with smoking the two daughters are just still not sure but they are reading now so it should be getting better. J is still struggling with Word of Wisdom and I don't think marriage is happening anytime soon. So... yeah... bummer. Brother N who is less active with a part member family got out of jail and has a good job so we are going over there more which is better and I am super glad something might come out of that. That is about it. Yeah a lot of work to do. Sounds like everything is good and dandy at home. Seth is awesome, a temple is going up, Stephen is going to leave for his mission ( I am actually pretty close to St. Louis) and life moves on. I am happy for ASU brother Howell keeps me updated. Have a good one family.

No comments:

Post a Comment