Wednesday, October 30, 2013
Osage Beach
Well sorry I am in Camdenton today. This week was pretty good. By the way Happy Anniversary; one of my investigators J, had his anniversary this weekend too. He has had the same girlfriend since seventh grade and they have been living together for 3 years I think. They are still not married haha yeah I think it will be a while.
So I heard Chris got pulled up to Varsity; that is pretty awesome. Sounds like from Dana's letter that everything is really good; I also like the story of the less active lady bearing her testimony I thought that was classic fourth ward. Also good for Thomas pumpkins in the pool, genius.
Well as for my week same old, same old, we went looking for a lot of less actives I think it was Thursday that we went up to Stover which is in our area but it is pretty far especially with a mile limit, but I think we drove about 130 miles that day just trying to hunt some people down and did fairly well. We met two guys that are both less active and one of them has a throat cancer and he goes into surgery this Friday so we are going back this week but when we were talking to him every other minute he would spit up a nice pool of blood into a dish, mmmmm. They were nice guys though. I also saw my official dream house this week and I have said that about three people's houses but it was this one for sure it was beautiful I am going to buy it someday. The only thing is I didn't take a picture of it I was like "ahh geee wiz" but whatever I know where it is now. Our investigators are still the same just trying them to overcome smoking and blah blah blah it will happen next month fa sho. If I don't get transferred the calls this week I hope I stay I really like this area but I have never been in a area for more than three months maybe I'll break the curse this time around at least I hope so.
I guess another thing that is cool is that Fall is upon us it won't snow until the middle of November at least that's what the members say, but the leaves changing are awesome I'll take some pictures. All the yellows, browns, reds, and purples are pretty cool. Well I am sorry I don't have much to say but that is all I can think of. I am sending pictures though they are a thousand words per pic at least that is what I hear.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment