Monday, January 13, 2014
Osage Beach
This week I am swell. The more contact I have with the other missionaries the more normal I remain and we had a zone meeting and so I got some normal contact. The cold is all gone that is Missouri for you. Yesterday Sunday was high 50's and the week before was negative and snowing. You want to know the weather in Missouri walk outside and check the weather every twenty minutes. Investigators are doing okay not bad just a long and drawn out process but hopefully we will have some success within the next couple of months.
Wow sounds like you guys had an eventful week. With Conferences and Norwegians and all that jazz. I don't really know what to say to that I didn't have a conference or Norwegians where I am.
I guess the most exciting news this week is that the Goat lady is out of the hospital and no longer yellow. She had Hepatitis in her immune system or something like that I couldn't hear her that well dogs were barking, but it was just messing her liver up and that is what caused the yellow and she has gall stone problems but they couldn't operate because of the liver problems so they gave her medicine and sent her home. At least that's how it sounded but I couldn't hear because of the dogs. So I don't even know but she is back home and she does look better than she did I am just bummed that she couldn't just stay at the hospital because her shack is not healthy for her you can't live with 7 dogs inside a 10 x 15 shack and remain healthy especially with no running water.
Man that is crazy to here about Jamie man I really hope that he feels better I have a feeling it will be good but then again I am all the way out here so I don't really know. So how is everybody else doing Dana said that she is sick and stressed what's new? How is Chris? Katie? Parker? Jared? Sounds like they are all doing good.
Well not much to share this week I guess I am not the greatest at sharing time but what ever it will get better always does. You guys have a good week and I will to.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment