Thursday, February 20, 2014

Camdenton

Well sounds like you guys had a splendid week I did too. The weather here isn't to bad it was pretty cold but it has been slowly warming up today it will be in the hi 40's to 50's and man it feels really good. I can't wait till later in spring when it will be a lot warmer like 60's 70's then we will really be talking.

Well I am jealous of the Gilbert temple the Furnell's (my kin) gave me a church newspaper article talking about the temple and then we went to eat with a family in the ward and well they talked about the ABC news special on the temple. They showed it to us being both from AZ and that was really cool just answered some basic questions didn't talk bad and stuff like that. I also saw the Peter's family on their so that was cool. Elder Green also saw a kid he knew on their so again kind of cool. So I am jealous of ya'll.

This week though was pretty good I did get the valentine's day stuff man I was surprised by Thomas's wedding announcement it was good though. Ashley L. her marrying Tanner Peterson was cool though. Tanner was in my Sophomore Seminary class and he was a nice guy and funny. I had a Valentine's day picture for you guys but I forgot my camera so I will send it next week.

We are having a good time working with some of the people here. We actually have a baptism for a 10 year old girl and her brother this Saturday. The other Elders taught her and we just got to set everything up but it is cool. We went back to the crazy guy who doesn't believe in Jesus and basically everything, but this conversation was a bit better and more pleasant I tried to pull a king of the Lamanites kind of thing but it all fell apart when he didn't believe in Adam and Eve. He believes in Evolution and he just believes that God started the whole process. So that again was interesting. With the Spanish investigator he committed to baptism he is just trying to get work off so he can come to church. Our neighbor she is pregnant and has the one kid. She is doing well so far so good and I think she is pretty promising so it should be a good rest of the transfer. Not exactly sure what will happen after though I have been here for a long time and well who knows. I certainly do not.

Well I think that is all I have for this week its been pretty awesome and I can't wait for the weeks to come and this time next year on V-day and all have to hold off all the girls. I am just that awesome. Can't wait to grow a beard!!! "haha not till your twelve son" bye

No comments:

Post a Comment