Monday, February 3, 2014

Camdenton

Well, first things first. I now email on Mondays again, whoopee! That is wonderful news for me, I have been waiting a long time to have a day that I know for sure is going to be the day where I can email. JK not that big of a deal but yeah I am strictly on Mondays now. Me and Elder MArtin's 9 day comapanionship has been planned for a long time but the problem was it only lasted 9 days. I love that guy; we better serve together for real before this mission ends. Well, I can honestly say that I am super happy. Here goes my next transfer, 7 1/2 months being in the same ward. I am not complaining I am rejoicing I love this ward and now I get to see the wealthy side of things it is a whole new aspect to Lake of the Ozarks. yeah I am really going to miss all those crazy people that I was in charge of for the last 6 months but it is good to be here now and so I am digging it. Now the Sisters well I wish them best of luck and they need it but they will do good they just can't visit some people that we were visiting and can't go to certain places up in that area but they will be fine I am sure. Plus I get two phone calls every day with questions so that will be Brilliant. They are nice though just Sisters and I guess they could come down for P-day they just have to waste a bunch of miles because they can't ride with us in the car like we would do it with the other Elders. Funny thing we took them to their apartment and they walked in and were wide-eyed with concern. I was inside laughing so hard because Sisters usually get the best of everything, but not the case here. It was classic. so sick so sick. Man its weird what time does when you spend a year in the Midwest. Well I think that is all I'll send you more info. about the area when I get to know the people we are visiting better and what not. Also their are so many boat dealerships on this side and a few that have wake shops. Score! "Not till your twelve son"

No comments:

Post a Comment