No, The Dogwoods are not in bloom still too cold we had a nice week last week but it started to get cold again which is dumb weather over here is kind of stupid.
So the temple dedication that is awesome the prophet is going to be there, largest temple in the last seventeen years. I would like to be part of the temple dedication Grandma and Grandpa giving hook-ups. Right On! Dana told me how everybody suffered allergy attacks from breathing in dust that is cook.
Yeah Elder Green is pretty chill we are having a good time. The baptism went pretty good this last week P is 10 and her younger brother J is 8 and it was good. I am sorry I didn't take any pictures but somebody else probably did I'll try to get a hold of one. Other than that things are going great in the OTM. Were still working with our neighbor she is a pregnant single mom and going to school full time and stuff so she is busy but she likes us coming over and teaching so it is going well. This week especially because of the baptism being over we are going out to do a lot of finding and trying to teach everybody on the lake so if we do come back I will have hopefully converted somebody who owns the Tige dealership. The guys at the Wake Effects (Mastercraft) are cool but not as promising. So we will see. Well that is all I have see ya later.
No comments:
Post a Comment