Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Osage Beach

Hi there Momma Bear everything is going good our baptism for T is this Saturday I'll send you a picture you'll see what a true Missiourian looks like. Yeah Logan is in the MTC I got a small message from him and he seems to be doing good. He told me that the Gospel is true and like every other MTC missionary that means that he is enjoying for reelz. He said his companion is a little odd but we are all kind of odd. I was so sad to hear about Katie I read her email before yours and I was excited beyond all reason then very sad but I can assure you that all my prayers are going to be focused for that little baby. If it Gods will that it will live,it will live. And Kimberlee now that is weird where do these random weird illnesses come from and why do they keep happening in my stomping grounds? Well I wish the best for her. Things are starting to wind down season wise here in Missouri it is still green and warm but I can feel it in my bones and to be honest even though I hate the cold this will be the first time I ever live in snow so I am kind of excited but two weeks into winter and I'll probably be complaining. Trees are not really turning yet but it sound like near the end of September they all fall victim I can't believe we are in September and almost halfway through by the end of this week. So things are going good in Laurie I have the feeling that I will be here for a long time but anything can happen. Most of our investigators are pretty non-committal so we are at the pivotal moment of dropping the lot of them and finding newbies in a town of 900 which can be hard. Only few are progressing. T will be baptized and confirmed the only problem with him and his wife (who is already baptized) is that they live about 50-60 miles from church and their car is a piece, and all the members on this side of the lake aren't the kind of people who have the time or money to pick them up so we run into problems there. Others are J who is a nice guy and he likes to learn but I don't think he has a real desire to be baptized I think he is learning just to learn. Then we have DJ and N. DJ is a girl and Naomi is her daughter and they are doing good and probably our best chance of joining but DJ has a very bad habit of smoking and I think it will be hard to crack her habit. I personally think if the daughter goes through with it that will be the best chance we have so wish us luck on that. But those are all the ones who we are keeping as investigators. So talk about the biggest miracle of the week Dad watching a TV show I never thought I would see the day. The end is surely coming soon! haha Jokes! Jokes! but really that is strange. Oh and the dude you are thinking of with the limp is Dickie Bennett he is also Daniel Faraday on lost but his role as Dickie was better. Well that is all that is happening with myself, the church is true and peace out!

No comments:

Post a Comment